Wireless keyboards are sold everywhere, at different quality standards. I’ve used about 30 wireless keyboards over the past couple of years with my home theatre PC’s (HTPC), office computers and laptops.
And finally this Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 is definitely my favourite keyboard to be used with the HTPC which brings me the convenience and usability I’ve always wanted. That’s also why I put down this review for the Logitech K400 – I want people would have a chance to use this great keyboard.
– Sleek design, not too thin and definitely not thick at all.
– Well solid built, it’s been thrown around the house at multiple parties and survived.
– Battery life is awesome, it’s one year long at least.
– Perfect size and very light. The typing area is basically same as a smart designed netbook’s keyboard. Very easy to type, very comfortable with low-profile keys.
– A multi touch mouse pad is integrated perfectly and nicely on the right area which is sized the same as the mouse touchpad of a decent laptop, 3.5 inch. It’s multi-touch and sensitivity is just great.
– 2.4 Ghz Wireless signal is always strong and you can take it far, 10 meters are still comfortable.
– The receiver is very small which looks like a cap of the USB port.
– Pricing: very affordable, go for it and no regrets.
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Cons: none that I have found
I must say this is the best keyboard so far that is with a great size, perfect for home theater PC, entertainment, most convenient with a great mouse multi touchpad. I would highly recommend this keyboard. I’m actually hoping that the other keyboards that I’m using will have problems soon so I can just throw them away and replace with this _Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400.